-perfect option for seniors, chronically ill, recovering from surgery or disabled who want to stay in their own homes, yet need assistance to do so…
We assist with the following:
• Wound management.
• Blood pressure taking/ Temperature taking
• Feeding the patient.
• Monitoring and reporting health changes, behaviour and needs.
• Mobility assistance/ lifting patient into bed, wheelchair among others.
• Ensuring that medication is taken as prescribed.
• Cleaning and sanitizing patient’s areas.
• Escorting to medical appointments.
• Re-positioning patient to eliminate the development of bed sores.
• Bathing (including bed bath) and dressing the patient.
• Assisting with toilet (including changing diapers).
• Providing emotional support. • Light household duties.
• Supporting the patient as instructed by health professionals such as doctors and physiotherapists.
We do home visit to ensure that you are being offered nothing but best service every time. You are free to contact us in case of any challenges with our staff
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.